Friday 8 August 2014

Revive Celebrates 9 years of Passion and Beauty!

 Dear valued Client.

Team Revive in 2005
This month we are celebrating 9 years in business! It has truly been the most amazing journey. We have grown from a small Day Spa with 2 therapists, to a fearless team of 12.

Thank you for your ongoing support, loyalty and becoming part of the Revive Lounge family. I truly appreciate you.
Recently some changes have taken place. Allow me to reflect.
I am a mother of three energetic boys, currently 11, 10 and 2 years old, a wife to an amazingly supportive husband, and of course a beauty therapist by trade. A field that I am passionate about, as it more than just an occupation. It is a service underpinned by an act of love.

Team Revive 2014
There is a feeling indescribable when you give of yourself to someone else; a listening ear, a soothing hand on a sore back, handing out essential skin care advice or even straightening out crooked toenails! It is priceless when you have helped, beautified or listened when it was most required. This reward was the starting point of my business. 

In 2012 we expanded to keep up with client demand and opened up a beautiful second branch at Horizon Bay Centre. It was a great success. A lifelong dream had been fulfilled. Yet in 2013 my oldest son experienced some learning difficulties and my family needed more of my time .I needed to scale down in order to fulfill my personal responsibilities. Something had to give and this was an extremely difficult decision for me to make. 
Thankfully our Bayside Mall store had been running for 7 years and was a well oiled machine, so I decided (after much consideration, prayer and thought) that the younger salon had to close down. In April 2014 we took the plunge and closed the Horizon Bay doors .
Yet the future remains bright…


I am committed to serve our customers passionately now more than ever before and to constantly evolve with the industry.  We have some exciting things planned for the year ahead, watch this space!
 
I look forward to reconnect with all our clients at our Bayside clinic. I would love to receive feedback from you, be it concerns or suggestions. Please e-mail me at: karinaels@mweb.co.za
Thank you for your business and support. You are truly valued! 

Yours in beauty

Karina Els
Owner



No comments:

Post a Comment